Thông tin chi tiết
The ECS-500 psi clean agent fire suppression system introduces improved system design flexibility with reduced installation and material costs.
The ECS-500 psi Clean Agent Suppression System is the newest entry in our engineered clean agent suppression product line. The higher pressure (500 psi/34.5 bar) of the ECS-500 psi provides superior system performance as compared to 360 psi/25 bar systems. Now you have the flexibility of a mid-tier solution between our standard ECS™and Advanced Delivery System (ADS™) to meet application size and design requirements at the ECS 360 psi price.
Kidde ECS-500 psi System Benefits:
- New 1,100 lb. cylinder reduces cylinder quantities and installation time required, while providing enough agent to cover up to a 27,000 cubic feet area with a single cylinder
- Increased system pressure allows for longer pipe runs and use of smaller pipe diameters
- Provides flexibility to remotely locate cylinder storage area more than twice the distance from the hazard area when compared to 360 psi/25 bar systems
- Can be used with existing 4.0 HASP Key flow calculation software
- A wide range of filling capacities from 6 lbs. to 1,100 lbs
- Fire protection of up to 27,000 cubic feet with a single cylinder
- Provides economical protection of multiple enclosures when used with directional valves
- Easy to design using our engineered series software including pressure vent calculation
- High performance system
Listing & Approvals
- cULus Listed
- FM Approved
- Other marine- and land-based approvals in process
Interested in purchasing ECS-500™ psi with FK-5-1-12 Clean Agent Suppression System?
Find the Kidde Fire Systems Distributor VietNam:
Khi có nhu cầu các bạn hãy nhanh tay liên hệ với chúng tôi
CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN TM-XD PCCC QUỐC AN
Đ/c: 212 Cộng Hòa – P.12 – Q.Tân Bình – TP.HCM
Tel : (028) 2247.1234 – 22.411.113