Thông tin chi tiết
Nitrogen is an environmentally acceptable, people friendly inert gas fire suppression agent for vital facilities with a wide range of hazards.
Nitrogen fire suppression systems utilize pure Nitrogen, which is naturally occurring gas present in the atmosphere. It is safe for use in occupied spaces and poses no threat to the environment. Nitrogen operates as a fire suppressant by reducing the oxygen content within a room to a point at which the fire will extinguish, without compromising the safety of individuals present in the room. Nitrogen will not decompose or produce any by-thiet-bi-pccc when exposed to a flame.
- Effective against fires involving many combustible materials and flammable liquids
- Requires no cleanup after a fire event as the result of agent release
- Will not damage protected assets
- Can be stored at low ambient temperature
- Economical recharges with locally accessed agent
- Non-conductive and can be used in environments where sensitive electronic equipment is present
- Lacks oxidative qualities
- Poses no threat to the environment (Zero ozone depletion/zero global warming)
Listing & Approvals
- FM Approved
- ULC Listed